Type Control-D to bookmark this page!
Your Questions About Birth Control & Family Planning
Don't be shy! Online experts can answer your questions about birth control, contraceptive failure, side-effects, and current research in contraception. Ask questions about natural family planning, hormonal methods, condoms, sex education, abstinence, and other methods. Compare methods and discuss related issues. If you think you might be pregnant, ContraceptINFO can connect you with resources for unplanned pregnancy. No question can shock or surprise.
Contact Contraceptive Information Resource Consultant
Online office for M. Williams, Ph.D.
Contact Other Qualified Experts
- Can you be pregnant even if you still have a period?
- What should I do if my NuvaRing falls out?
- What kind of condoms are most likey to break?
- Can you get pregnant if you had sex but he didn't ejaculate?
- When are you most likely to get pregnant?
- What are the common pregnancy symptoms?
- Where can you get a quality pregnancy test?
EXPERTS ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL BUT NOT ALL ARE PHYSICIANS.
THE PROVIDERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EMOTIONAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, OR
PHYSICAL INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESULTING FROM THE DIRECT OR
INDIRECT UTILIZATION OF THIS RESOURCE.
YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR, THERAPIST, AND/OR PHARMACIST IS THE BEST SOURCE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE.