Sponsored Links


i'm 23yrs old. I've a son of 3yrs old. My problem is that whenever my husband is not with me I feel very much upset.If he remains a long time outside I can not control my anger. What can I do? Is it any type of mental disorder?

Having a small child can

Having a small child can really change your life and the dynamic in your relationships. Even though you may be glad to have your child, any type of change is stressful. The anger you feel towards your husband when he is away might be partially because you feel alone and vulnerable when he is not there. Raising a small child is very demanding and can be hard to do by yourself. I wouldn't necessarily call this a mental disorder although sometimes anger can be a symptom of depression. It is hard to say more though without knowing more about your symptoms. However, I think the problems you are suffering from would respond very well to some counseling, either individual or couples counseling. Also if you are spending a lot of the time during the day by yourself, you might consider adding more activities, especially activities with other adults.

Best of luck,
Dr. Williams

Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist specializing in OCD


Sponsored Links


Call to Speak to a Specialist

Call 1-877-331-9311 to discuss treatment options if you or a loved one needs help with an OCD, Anxiety, Depression and/or mental health disorder.

Related Articles

  • addiction news thumbnailObsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a serious mental condition that cannot be cured, but can be treated. While there is no set timetable on when one can expect to see results after beginning treatm…
  • addiction news thumbnailIndividuals suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) deal with intrusive thoughts, that in turn cause repetitive behaviors which they are powerless to stop. It is a serious, life-altering co…
  • addiction news thumbnailWhen it comes to obsessive thoughts and compulsive disorders sometimes giving in a little rather than struggling against the problem will help overcome it. Or, at least give you a better sense of con…
  • addiction news thumbnailObsessive defiance disorder is a term that is mistakenly used when people are attempting to refer to obsessive defiant disorder (ODD). ODD is a diagnosable condition that occurs when children are so r…


The information provided on brainphysics.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of brainphysics.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Click here to reads our complete Terms of Use.

BrainPhysics.com Social

Join The Cause on Facebook

Sponsored Links


Online Support Groups

visit SupportGroups.com

SupportGroups.com provides a support network for those facing life's challenges. Click on the following links to get a helping hand in a confidential, caring environment.

Support Groups


Login or Sign Up

Call 877-568-6230 anytime to speak with a treatment specialist.